Scholastic Book Fair
Translate this page
Join us for this year's Parent Teacher Association (PTA) sponsored Scholastic Book Fair. The fair will be held in the school library from Friday, April 14 to Wednesday, April 19.
Dates and Times
- Friday, April 14 (12 – 5 p.m.)
- Monday, April 17 (9:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Monday, April 17 – Family Event (4:30 – 6 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 18 (9:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, April 18 (9:45 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Books can also be purchased online between Tuesday, April 11, and Monday, April 24.
We are looking for volunteers to assist with this year’s fair. Sign up to volunteer using our online form.
- Students will be able to shop the book fair during the school day in the CES Library, and we will also have Family Events outside of school hours.
- A percentage of all sales goes to our school's PTA. Sales tax will be charged (6%).
- eWallet! This is our preferred form of payment. Parents set up a secure eWallet account using the CES Book Fair Homepage and add funds to it online. Students and cashiers will know how much money they have available to spend at the bookfair, so students don’t have to worry about carrying around or counting cash. EASY!
- Credit cards (adults only) or check purchases may be used. Please make checks out to Centreville Elementary School PTA.)
Please contact Aubrey Thorne, our school librarian, at @email with any questions.