Family Engagement Survey results
For the first time, Fairfax County Public Schools conducted a division-wide Family Engagement Survey. The survey was administered March 24 – April 12, 2019 to all families with students in grades K-12.
All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
We are proud that families at Centreville Elementary reported:
- 99 percent feel welcome in my Child's school.
- 97 percent feel this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures.
- 94 percent feel school leaders inspire families to be active participants in the school community.
- 94 percent feel information provided to me is easy to understand.
- 93 percent feel there are opportunities for me to volunteer at this school.
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.